My Crazy Life Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

New Moon Movie Countdown - Twilight Saga


Saturday, August 22, 2009

just today...

So I spazed out this morning... i was soooo excited cuz well I thought it was the draft for Fantasy Football.. which it should have been!!! I ran sum errands went and got the boys sum school shoes at Vans!! which they r super cute... had exactly one hour...rushed home was late .. the draft was suppose to be at 11:15... sign on and well guess what!!! They moved it to tomorrow... Cannot believe it!!! I was sooo bummed... today should be an ok Day... Its sat my last Sat in cali..unless i have to come bak again..which wont suprise me if I have too.. I got a new tat.. hmmm lets see if i no how to post it...uggg i suk at this..
i also got this new book my aunt bought me... i will read .. she thinks i need to.. we shall c if its good. I also have been fortunate lately.. i've been able to talk to Eric ..kim's husband. he cracks me up good guy. i recall saying earlier this week that i am so glad my best friend married sumone I like and he likes me..thats all though just a lil note.. i'll write more later.Add Image

1 comment:

Kimi said...

love the tat. let me know how you like the book. maybe you could write a little review on the blog. it looks interesting.