My Crazy Life Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

New Moon Movie Countdown - Twilight Saga


Monday, August 10, 2009

SHC.. week 1

So i decided i don't have as much time as Kim to sit and do my blogg everyday... but i will at least do it once a week for sure.. I do still communicate with Kim as much as possible everyday about it though.... wich is nice cuz well I love talking with her.. anyway..

My 1st week kinda suked... i tried not to eat anything after 7pm but seeing as i am in California it is almost impossible.. but yeah i did good only messed up 2 days. oh god then becuz my mom was visiting and i just got into town.. had lets see ummm jeez...Taco Bell...In and Out Burger... Taco Bravo and Sord of Weinersitzal( the spelling is so wrong)... i had a lil Chili cheese fries yumm so good... i did drink mostly all water this week.. no soda except for Sat. afternoon. I was a lil hungover from dinking with my dad and my girl-friend Adrienne on friday nite and i needed the sugar or somthing so i had a Mt.Dew.. Does alcohol count in this diet..lol..oh yeah i only drank coffee 3 times too...but order a no-fat sugar free vanilla latte so this week should be none of that except WATERRR...


I did exercise but not very much.. I
need a better routine about it... but becuz its Monday and the begining of a new week and slowly other habits I need to break are flying out the window... Week 2 should be alot better..
i plan on at least walking or running at least an hour everyday... sit ups.. push ups...planks and lunges are also included on my list this week.. I decided to set goals for myself each week.. last week was sort of a food journey.. this week will add exercise.. If i remember correctly from working out before it all falls into place after awhile.. the more you work out and your body gets healthier the more you crave healthier things...

so as per discussion (sp?) with my kimmer we looked at pictures for goals body type goals...mine oddly is Britney...not on purpose at all just ironically.. i like her tone of her body... and she is still thick... since I am still not good at the whole blogg thing my pics arnt going to be perfectly placed i still need to learn how to do it but you get the point right.. and the next one would be Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars.. love her body... i still wanna be natural with curves you know and they are both my hieght..

It was crazy i looked online and you can actually pull up a list of celebs that r your height... they list that shit..amazing...

I think i need a lil help on the whole eating issue.. I dnt really want to have to change my diet to much. I don't think i eat to unhealthy but its nice to prob have a lil menu.. think i will start to focus working on those things later..... maybe we can start sharing like meal tips or snack tips each week that way we try somthing new every week.. hmmm interesting...

I really want to just try and take my time not get to overwhelmed it is gonna be fun i love it!!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

love you choices. they're perfect for you. and i totally think you can get there.
ps...how'd ur draft go? i see your ticker has reached zero...hint hint.