My Crazy Life Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

New Moon Movie Countdown - Twilight Saga


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

well....ummmm

so...my life these days has been a lil crazy but good...I don't know where I should start...
Its the 2nd day of the Smokin HOt Challange and wellllll not doing so good. but I will catch up I promise. My mom got Taco Bell for dinner I could have died. she is here from Cali so things r a Lil out of whack to try to do this thing... Plus well I havnt exercised at all!!! Jeezzzz I am so fired. But at least Im doing my Blogg right Kim!! ;o) I find its a lil hard on the socializing part of eating... when I am with people they eat. that is probably gonna be my biggest challange besides well working out... putting aside the time in my day to workout... like not only after Taco Bell tonite like 20 of us including our kids went to Cold Stone... never really been there before so how could I say no!! I mean really... will ce how it goes. I am leaving to California in a hour or so I will right when i get there... I will run and wrk out while there.. I am still in this..

1 comment:

Kimi said...

i hope you are. i kind of feel like i'm all alone in this. everyone has their excuses. *sniff sniff*
I'm so glad to see a blog post up! yay! it's such a great way to get things out, you know?
i love you mucho!